Monday, August 6, 2012

All good things must come to an end - including summer vacation.  However, I am super excited to start a new year.  I have been working on curriculum stuff for the past week and trying to map out my year.  It's so frustrating because all I want to do is put the plan into action, but I need to wait for school to actually start!  In part of my planning, I have of course been searching the web for new and exciting teaching methods.  I can officially say I'm OBSESSED with Pinterest!  I will definitely be trying some of the things I came across over the summer and hopefully I'll be posting them here to share.

Planning and finding new ideas is definitely fun and addicting, but I don't think anything beats putting together a classroom!  I am going to be spending lots of time at school decorating and getting organized.  You can probably expect to see some photos of my classroom in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment