Sunday, September 16, 2012

Google Docs

As I mentioned, my class was super excited to create a modern version of Romeo & Juliet.  I wanted to get this project moving along because it will definitely be time consuming.  So on Friday, I set up each student with a Gmail account introduced them to GoogleDocs.  They were new to this feature of Google, but were eager to learn.  After creating a document with their small groups, I told them that I wanted them to finalize their script by Monday.  After leaving the computer lab, I was still apprehensive of how successful this would be.  Well, it is now Sunday and all groups have their scripts done on GoogleDocs so I am very pleased.  I look forward to talking to them tomorrow and getting their feedback.  If they thought it was efficient, I will definitely be using it again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment