Sunday, November 11, 2012

Romeo & Juliet Completed!

Finally!!!  We finished our modernized version of Romeo & Juliet!  The kids excitement really kept me motivated throughout this class project, especially because it took so long.  It was dragged out so much longer than our Romeo & Juliet unit because it was so involved I was only able to designate study hall time and recess time to do most of the filming.  Despite how long it took, the kids stayed focused and were determined to finish their project.  I am especially excited that we successfully completed this project because it is going to be part of our spring silent auction.  The DVD will be accompanied by a signed script for parents to bid on at the auction.  That will be one thing off my spring to-do list :)

I wish I could post a clip of the video, but I'll have to refrain in order to protect students' privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment